Read book . Download book in PDF, TXT, FB2 format on your smartphone. And much more on karta-nauczyciela.org.
Exam Board: ISEB
First Teaching: September 2012
First Exam: Autumn 2013
An essential revision resource for pupils working towards English Common Entrance at 13+. A full colour resource which holds the most up-to-date material and exam techniques. Throughout the book you will find revision tips and practical guidance on how to achieve top grades, as well as self- assessment questions to help pupils identify areas that need further study.
- Endorsed by Independent School Examination Board (ISEB)
- Consolidates all the key information required for Common Entrance at 13+
- Provides practical guidance on improving written answers and exam technique
- Includes advice on creative writing and how to write for practical purposes
- Suitable for all ISEB 13+ Geography exams taken from Autumn 2015 onwards
Geography for Common Entrance 13+ Revision Guide is essential reading for pupils working towards Common Entrance and other entrance exams at 13+. Fully updated in line with the revised 2014 Common Entrance syllabus, this book contains vital information on all Geograph This book provides ideal preparation for Geography Common Entrance and other entrance examinations at 13+.
The table below gives details of when exams take place throughout the school year and what subjects are examined.
- Endorsed by ISEB ...
Geography for Common Entrance 13+ Revision Guide: Froud-Yannic, Belinda: Amazon.sg: Books ... English for Common Entrance at 13+ Exam Practice Questions Amanda Alexander.