PDF, TXT, FB2. EPUB. MOBI. The book was written on 2021. Look for a book on karta-nauczyciela.org.
With honesty, humor, and keen biblical insight, bestselling authors Bill and Beni Johnson help you discover the keys to successful parenting in God's kingdom. "Parents, we rule for the purpose of protection, but we also serve with the purpose of empowering," they write. "We want to release our children into their destiny--that's the privilege of parenting."
In these pages you will gain the wisdom, kingdom concepts, and practical tools you need to help raise your children to their best.
You'll discover how to parent to their uniqueness, gifts, and strengths, as well as how you can demonstrate and reveal who God is to your kids. The authors also address pressing issues parents face today, including how to
· be fully engaged in hearing what the Lord is saying over each child
· maintain relationship and discipline
· develop character
· train your children for worship
· fan the flame of what God has put in their hearts
· and more
No matter what age your kids are, you have an incredible opportunity to shape their hearts, minds, and values. Here is everything you need to help your children walk into the destiny of their lives and see them become the awesome people they were created to be.
Discover how to parent to their uniqueness, gifts, and strengths, and help them walk into the destiny of their lives.
· a copy of the Raising Giant-Killers book · a Leader's Guide for those who will lead a Raising Giant-Killers study group · a Participant's Guide for those who will join a study group or who want to go deeper in individual study · a DVD set of ten teaching sessions full of book highlights and further insights · a bonus Question & Answer video . Read More.
In this ...
Description Bestselling authors Bill and Beni Johnson help parents discover the keys to successful parenting in God's kingdom through their powerful book Raising Giant-Killers. "Parents, we rule for the purpose of protection, but we also serve with the purpose of empowering," they write.
Raising Giant-Killers Participant's Guide.